- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil.
- A handful of leaves to hot water or a vaporizer.
- breathing in eucalyptus oil by putting one to three drops in a diffuser.
- Add about 1 to 2 cups of Epsom salts along with 1 tablespoon of a carrier oil.
- To a tub of warm water before adding no more than 3-6 drops of eucalyptus essential oil and swirling the bathwater before you jump in.
- Combine 1 teaspoon (4.9 ml) of eucalyptus essential oil with 4 tablespoons (59 ml) of coconut or olive oil, which will act as a carrier oil to dilute and hold the essential oil.
- Gently massage the mixture into your scalp and hair and let it sit for an hour.
- Then take a shower and wash it out with shampoo and conditioner.