- To use lemon oil in your bath, mix 5 to 10 drops of essential oil to a cup of carrier oil.
- Add this mixture to a bathtub full of warm water.
- Rub one or two drops on your pillow, or apply directly to your feet, temples, and wrists.
- Diffusing lemon oil an hour or so before turning in for the nightimproves the overall quality of rest.
- Make a blend of four to five drops of lemon essential oil with a table spoon of carrier oil of even your night cream.
- Apply this blend to your affected area.
- Apply this oil only during night because lemon essential oil is photosensitive.
- Simply mix one drop of oil to a small amount of the wash in your hand before use
- Mix 1 drop of lemon oil with a small amount of non-comedogenic oil.
- Apply to a cotton ball and gently dab on the affected area of skin.
- Leave on for a 2 to 5 minutes.
- Wash your face with your usual cleanser and follow any other steps of your skin care routine.