- Combine 20 drops of tea tree oil, 3/4 cup of water and a 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Shake well until thoroughly mixed.
- Spray directly onto surfaces and wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Make sure to shake the bottle before each use in order to mix the tea tree oil with the other ingredients.
Balancing Chakra (Throat)
- Apply tea tree oils using Aromacares Self-Expression Chakra Aroma Roll On (diluted in Jojoba oil) to the neck area.
- Place 6 drops of tea tree Self-Expression essential oil blend to an aroma diffuser, or to a bowl of warm water for a steam inhalation.
- Add Tea tree oil to a carrier oil, such as coconut oil.
- Use a cotton swab to apply it and allow it to dry or place a cotton ball soaked in the diluted tea tree oil on the affected area for a few minutes.
- apply a shampoo with 5 percent tea tree oil to your scalp.
- Lather for 3 minutes daily for 4 weeks.
- dilute tea tree oil with a 1 to 10 ratio of tea tree oil to almond oil or another similar oil.
- Make a smooth and well-mixed solution of honey and tea tree oil.
- Store it in a container may be glassware, protect it from extreme weather conditions.
- Apply the mixture with the help of cotton or earbud, just dab the solution on the acne.
- Leave it for several hours, wash it with warm water and pat dry your face.