The name of the Badrinath originates from the local word Badri which is a type of a wild berry. It is said that when Lord Vishnu sat in penance in these mountains, His consort Goddess Laxmi took the form of a Berry Tree and shaded Him from the harsh sun. It is not only the dwelling place of the Lord Himself but also home tocountless pilgrims, saints and sages, who meditate here in search of enlightenment.
Badri is a salutation to Badrinath Temple. If you’re looking for an authentic Indian experience, look no further than Badri Mistic Aroma. Located in the heart of the city, Badri Mistic Aroma offers a wide range of Indian cuisine, from starters to desserts. With a focus on fresh, seasonal ingredients, Badri Mistic Aroma is the perfect place to enjoy a taste of India. Read more here.
Benefits Of Badri
Contains Essential and Natural Oils of Mandarin, Orange, Bergamot, Cardamom, Violet, Cypress, Sage, Musk, cedarwood, Vetiver, and Oud. The divine and exotic perfume produced from extractions of flowers have a fresh, subtle, and lingering scent that can go from daily home and office wear to romantic evenings out.
Good for developing wit and valour.
- Helps you to feel relaxed, calm and peaceful. It is highly effective in combating stress and anxiety. This product is 100% original and authentic.
- This product is a good choice for both men and women.
- AROMA perfume is a perfume that contains scent of flowers and helps you to feel happy and beautiful.
- Has a subtle and long-lasting fragrance.
- Special ingredients of the mystic aroma help treat anxiety and stress. This is ideal for anyone who has an on-the-go lifestyle or who is frequently exposed to high levels of stress.
- AROMA will enhance your senses and bring peace and harmony to your life The exotic and divine perfume produced from extractions of flowers have a fresh, subtle, soothing, and calming effect.
Mandarin Essential Oil
Orange Essential Oil
Bergamot Essential Oil
Violet Essential Oil
Cedar Wood Essential Oil
It has soothing effect on mood, making it beneficial for anxiety, and reducing stress.
Musk Essential Oil
Has the ability to balance emotions, fix negative energy, and inspire higher-level thought processes
Sage Essential Oil
Vetiver Essential Oil
Oud Essential Oil
How to Use Badri
Apply the body mist after showering on pulse points. Hold the body mist 4 – 5 inches away from your pulse points. Spray each pulse point with one spray. Let the body mist soak in and dry to your skin. Pulse points include your wrists, the inside of your elbows, the front of your neck, the back of your knees, and the centre of your chest.
Roll or dab on pulse points. Pulse points include your wrists, inside of your elbows, the front of your neck, the back of your knees, and centre of your chest. Use as often as required.