A body mist spray is a refreshing and fragrant way to keep your skin moisturized and smelling great. It can be used all over the body, including the face, and is a convenient way to have a quick spritz of fragrance when you need it. Body mist sprays are available in a variety of scents, so you can find one that suits your mood or personality. If you’re not yet convinced with the idea of buying a fragrance mist, here is a list of benefits of body mist that might change your mind. The fragrance of Kedar is a salutation to the Temple of Kedarnath in the Himalayas, built by Pandavas after the Mahabharata War in 3 rd Century BC.
Benefits Of Kedar
Our exotic body spray manufactured from flower extractions have a fresh, subtle, and lingering scent that can go from daily home and office wear to romantic evenings out.
- If you’ve ever considered layering fragrances, we’re here to tell you that body mist make it really easy to do so. For those who are unaware, fragrance layering is the practice of enhancing a perfume by combining several items with complementary or comparable scents.
- Body mist have the advantage of being more reasonably priced than fragrances because they are designed for everyday usage. This is one of their best features.
- Body mists are more kinder to your skin because they are made with natural ingredients and distilled water, not alcohol.
- You can spritz some body mist over your bed linens and pillows after you take a shower at night to wash the day away. sleep spray has many advantages, one of which is that it can help you go asleep quickly by soothing your senses.
- A body mist is gentler, less intense, and lighter in weight. They provide a light, all-over fragrance that is not overbearing. You’ll need to spray some throughout the day to stay smelling fresh for a long time because body mist typically only last four to five hours, which is shorter than the lifespan of perfume.
Mint Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Promotes the sense of relaxation, emotional stability and mental clarity. Inspires restful and quality sleep. Reduces anxiety, sadness, restlessness, and general emotional imbalance. Inspires focus and enhances sense of enlightenment.
Raspberry Essential Oil
Coriander Essential Oil
Cedar Wood Essential Oil
It has soothing effect on mood, making it beneficial for anxiety, and reducing stress.
Musk Essential Oil
Has the ability to balance emotions, fix negative energy, and inspire higher-level thought processes
Sandal Wood Essential Oil
Oak Moss Essential Oil
Amber Essential Oil
How to Use Kedar
Apply the body mist after showering on pulse points. Hold the body mist 4 – 5 inches away from your pulse points. Spray each pulse point with one spray. Let the body mist soak in and dry to your skin. Pulse points include your wrists, the inside of your elbows, the front of your neck, the back of your knees, and the center of your chest.
Roll or dab on pulse points. Pulse points include your wrists, inside of your elbows, the front of your neck, the back of your knees, and centre of your chest. Use as often as required.
There are no reviews yet.